Salesforce Inbox – A productivity tool that brings email and calendar to Salesforce seamlessly.
Salesforce Inbox, formerly referred to as Salesforce IQ for Sales Cloud, is an email client that works seamlessly with Gmail, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016, and Outlook Desktop 2013/2016.
Salesforce Inbox leverages your Salesforce information to amplify your Sales performance by bringing your email inbox with Salesforce data together in one place where your team will be able to close more deals much faster.
Our top 6 features of Salesforce Inbox
- Log emails from an email message to a Salesforce record such as Leads, Opportunities.
- Access Salesforce Data in your email Inbox. Seamlessly connects Salesforce data to your email, providing context for all your customer interactions.
- Create a new Salesforce record (Lead, Contact, Opportunity…) from Inbox
- Insert Calendar Availability – Select open schedules from your calendar, and your client can click on one of your options to immediately book a placement.
- Send Later – Compose messages when it’s most convenient for you, and schedule them to be sent at an ideal time for the recipient to read.
- Set a follow up task if there is no reply. Salesforce Inbox automatically creates a Salesforce Task if you don’t hear back from the person on the email thread within the reminder interval.
Salesforce Inbox is a suite of mobile and desktop productivity apps.
- The mobile apps can be downloaded from either iOS App Store or from the Google Play store.
- The desktop apps put the power into your Google Mail via Chrome Extension and Outlook inbox. (Outlook installation steps)
Read more: https://www.salesforceiq.com/products/inbox
Author: Tuan Abdeen, Salesforce Certified Domain Architect.